We are family of people sharing life together and living out our faith in Jesus Christ. We love to welcome people of all ages and backgrounds and are passionate to show and lead everyone into a personal relationship with Jesus, to see them empowered to find and fulfil their calling in God.
- We are a community of God’s people on a journey to discover more of God through Jesus.
- We are an inclusive community committed to love and serve one another and to be God’s hands and feet to a hurting and damaged world.
- We aim to see one another equipped, growing and developing to fulfil God’s purpose for our lives.
Purpose and Values
We know that the purpose of God is to release mature sons and daughters into this world, and the ‘values of the house’ reflect this purpose.
- We seek to live Christ-centred lives expressed in the Lordship of Jesus
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit is key
- Kingdom purposes, values and lifestyle are lived
- A sense of belonging and family
- Growing in living a supernatural life naturally
- Team ministry
- Openness, honesty and integrity in relationships
- The priesthood of all believers and every believer a minister
- We are both corporately and individually an expression of the grace and love of God the Father
- Importance of prayer and the relationship it gives with God the Father
- Unity in the body
- Unique value and destiny of each individual
- World vision and compassion for the lost